Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Falsely Accused?

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Discussion | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: Jan 13, 2011 - 17:56
(0)

HAIL HYDRA

Level: 6
CS Original

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmFTUx86Hm8

No mention of the fact that Zeitgeist is a film predicated on demonstrably false evidence and is not grounded in any coherent logic or system of thought (of dissent or otherwise). Defenders keep saying "Sure blame a movie that is trying to bring about a fair system!" Guess what, there are other people working for a fair system who dont believe the shit-show films PJ spews. This movie gave Loughner a world view that was built on lies! The factual errors in the movie are easy enough to see, but instead PJ irresponsibly supported CT mindset and paranoia, which only helped to reaffirm and antagonize Loughner.

I remember when I first joined this cite, I came at it with the idea that CT rhetoric was overtly violent and that it would one day contribute to something of this nature. And sadly, here it is. Look at the death threats and violent emails posted here. There's evidence of what these people are supporting. Look at the vitriol that exists because idiots like PJ and Jones continue to support an erroneous worldview. These people should be ashamed of themselves, but they wont be. They'll just keep on spewing lie after lie irrespective of the consequences. This rhetoric is pushed by the Tea Party as well (let us not forget the secret/muslim/nazi theory regarding Obama) and this should serve as a lesson. There are consequences for capitalizing on lies.

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
domokatoPosted: Jan 13, 2011 - 17:59
(0)

Level: 4
CS Original

hear hear

(Also, I just learned "here here" is incorrect)

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 13, 2011 - 18:23
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

So basically their position is that this was some sort of government psyop orchestrated to discredit a movement with no credibility to begin with.

Makes sense.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]