Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - The Lulz file: Merola threatens the wrong YouTuber mistakenly thinking it's me!

Tags: Peter Joseph, zeitgeist, merola, LOL, The Zeitgeist Movement, TZM, Don't question your master, Jared Lee Loughner, enemies list, Things Richard Nixon is known for [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jan 27, 2011 - 19:08
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

So today I got an @ reply on Twitter from a user called "PJMerolalol" saying the following:

Apparently Peter Joseph is thinking I'm you on youtube, my channel is "RonaldoDeLosMuertos".

I posted a video called "Peter Joseph is a hypocrite", he came by on the ZeitgeistMovie channel, and said he had a file on me.

He reffered to me as "Muertos" and said he had a file on me for cyberbulling and harrassment LOL!

The YouTube channel is here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/RonaldoDeLosMuertos</p>

I can't find the video in question, it may have been taken down.

This channel has nothing to do with me at all. Freaky coincidence though, a guy with "Muertos" in his handle posting anti-conspiracy videos.

I'm not very active on YouTube and have never posted any videos related to the ZM.

I know Merola and his people read this board, so just thought I'd say, sorry, Peter, you got the wrong YouTuber. If you'd like to threaten me with your "file," my email address can be found very easily on this site.

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EricPosted: Jan 27, 2011 - 19:10
(0)

Oooh baby, baby, baby, baby, ... EEE baby, baby, baby.

Level: 1
CS Original

Ve have many dossiers on ze people who disagree with ze movement!

Why would someone who claims that the current system creates bad people use the system in order to get their way? I guess that does make Peter Joseph a hypocrite.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jan 27, 2011 - 19:20
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

HA! That is funny.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 27, 2011 - 19:24
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

Wow, Merola is a pussy.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jan 27, 2011 - 19:26
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original

^And there's that. He's proven it yet again. Boy, he must spend a lot of time seeking out people who criticize him.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Omni-SciencePosted: Jan 27, 2011 - 19:40
(0)

Ordo Ab Chao.

Level: 8
CS Original

And of course, He'll refuse to admit he's wrong about confusing Muertos' identity.

Don't worry dude, it was all an inside job. It's a Psy Op!

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jan 27, 2011 - 19:40
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original

^LOL!

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jan 27, 2011 - 20:01
(0)

CS Original

I know they read my blog, so I posted something about it.

http://muertos.blog.com/2011/01/27/mistaken-identity-the-wrong-muertos/</p>

Now my inclusion on their "enemies list" REALLY looks stupid!

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
AKBastardPosted: Jan 27, 2011 - 20:21
(0)

Level: 5
CS Original

Muertos, the point is that you are a very sick person and need to be reconditioned. You're also a probably a CIA iguana who practices witchcraft when he isn't spreading disifnormation.

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jan 27, 2011 - 20:26
(0)

CS Original

Wait, I thought my problem was that I like to throw poo and spend a lot of time masturbating?

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EricPosted: Jan 27, 2011 - 20:29
(0)

Oooh baby, baby, baby, baby, ... EEE baby, baby, baby.

CS Original

Don't forget that Edward can't get any girls either according to PJ. I love how his insults sound like a 6th grader, then again it does take a 6th grader to think going to school to play a giant xylophone is worthwhile.

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 27, 2011 - 20:45
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

CS Original

You people thought I was joking when I said Zeitgeist cult people keep files on people against them it reminds me of Scientology. Dr L. Ron Peter Merola! The Zeigeist movement is advocating communism!!!

#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jan 27, 2011 - 20:58
(0)

CS Original

Meh. The "file" I'm sure consists of print-outs of my blogs and some comments here. It wouldn't be a surprise at all, which is why it's bizarre that Zeitgeisters think that threatening someone with a "file" is supposed to be so ominous.

#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 27, 2011 - 21:10
(0)

CS Original

@Muertos the Zeitgeist cult communistic propaganda is beginning to show...

The Zeitgeist Movement is a radical communist movement.

#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jan 27, 2011 - 21:25
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

This whole thread is full of lol

I just sat laughing at it all its totally great. Welcome to the filing cabinet Muertos.

#15 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Evil ElvisPosted: Jan 28, 2011 - 04:56
(0)

STFU!

CS Original

This makes sense, I was confused about that interview Peter made where he said it will take 50 million ZGM members to achieve real results - perhaps he meant 50 million enemies to the movement that he can sue and retreat with their life savings to the Maldives.

#16 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 28, 2011 - 07:21
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

I left a comment on one of Merola's YouTube videos pointing out that his hairline is receding.

Evidently that hurt his feelings, because he deleted it.

#17 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jan 28, 2011 - 07:23
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original

^lol.

#18 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Evil ElvisPosted: Jan 28, 2011 - 08:38
(0)

STFU!

CS Original

Hahaha! What a douche, someone should tell him that goatee looks like a really unattractive vagina.

#19 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 28, 2011 - 10:47
(0)

CS Original

LOL, I also noticed in the UT TZM 3 preview, that tanktop guy has a bald spot as well.

#20 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jan 28, 2011 - 10:55
(0)

CS Original

Someone sent me the screenshots of the conversation in the comments where Merola (or someone pretending to be him) threatens "me" with this infamous file. I posted them as an update to my blog.

http://muertos.blog.com/2011/01/27/mistaken-identity-the-wrong-muertos/

#21 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 28, 2011 - 11:00
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Uh oh, he's going to send the file to his legal team.

Luckily neither exist outside of Merola's own warped mind. Never underestimate the power of crazy's ability to make people exist in complete fantasy worlds.

#22 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 28, 2011 - 11:26
(0)

CS Original

@Muertos I find the first line a bit disturbing. When he starts off "I find it cute" I thought that was a bit creepy. At that Muertos I'm unsure about the legalities of such a statement but last sentence where he says "so-keep up your harassment. I love it." he's basically inviting you to keep on doing what your doing, in a legal sense. What an idiot.

Muertos I think that's Merola because he has said similar things to grits from what I remember. I'll put the video below on that.

Zeitology 101: (Peter Joseph Merola Harassed Plautus Satire) Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPiDhXkdqbc&feature=related

The Zeitgeist Movement: Peter Joseph Merola's Email Harrassment To Grits (Proof)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndNjTNFb9oc

#23 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 28, 2011 - 11:29
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

"he's basically inviting you to keep on doing what your doing, in a legal sense. what an idiot."

Exactly. Which is why I don't believe for a second Merola has a "legal team."

The guy really needs meds. I wonder if his parents know how far gone he is.

#24 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jan 28, 2011 - 11:48
(0)

CS Original

As an (ex) lawyer I can say that I see little chance of Merola or the Zeitgeist Movement ever following through on their threats, whether overt or veiled, to take legal action against their critics.

I also highly doubt that PJM has a "legal team." The Zeitgeist Movement wouldn't be a very good client. What work a law firm could get out of them would be primarily IP stuff like trademarking and such, which I believe they've tried in the past without a whole lot of success, and then basic organization skills like setting up foundations (in the unlikely event the ZM ever did decide to raise money). But taking action against critics? Not too likely.

In the Plautus Satire case it seems like there could be some cause for a restraining order since he has continually tried to flood their forum, made threats against their people, etc. Nobody at CS has done anything remotely close to that, so far as I know. Criticism of their movement doesn't constitute "harassment."

As far as civil actions, forget it. Libel and other defamatory torts are difficult to prove and very expensive cases to mount. Again, nothing I've said even remotely approaches actionable. These cases are losers so only a crummy lawyer would take it, and crummy lawyers don't win a lot of cases.

If TZM does have a "legal team" I suspect it's something generic like Prepaid Legal or something of that nature. They'll write the occasional threatening letter for you for like $100 a month. Good luck.

#25 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 28, 2011 - 11:54
(0)

CS Original

@Muertos you should charge Merola for your legal advice.

#26 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Jan 28, 2011 - 12:06
(0)

Level: 10
CS Original

Peter will sue you for harassment after he sues ABC for the Jared Loughner thing, which as we all know won't happen. Peter likes to pretend he can and will do these things

Plautus Satire deserves bad things to happen to him however, I'll never understand why Bill defends that insane idiot.

#27 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 28, 2011 - 12:12
(0)

CS Original

@Ed I haven't any problem with the guy.

#28 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Jan 28, 2011 - 12:17
(0)

Level: 10
CS Original

I haven't directly talked with Dylan Avery either, but I know he's a douchbag conspiracy theorist.

#29 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 28, 2011 - 12:19
(0)

CS Original

@Ed you obviously have a problem with this as I do not.

#30 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]